Amazonian White Clay
Amazonian White Clay absorbs excess oil and helps to eliminate toxins and debris from the skin's surface, also visibly minimize enlarged pores for smoother-looking skin.
- White Clay is a very fine, soft, and light powder with naturally absorbent properties.
- Gentle and smooth on the skin, White Clay is a great option for almost all skin types, working really well for normal skin types (skin that is neither oily nor dry), as well as mature skin.
- White Clay works as a very mild exfoliant, gently removing dead and dry skin cells to leave you with clarified, glowing skin
- as well as reducing the size of your pores, which makes White Clay face masks the perfect pre-makeup masks, your foundation will just glide on!
- It also works to very gently draw out dirt, oil, and grime from deep within the pores.
- Colour: White
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Dry Skin
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 5 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Origin: Amazon River Beds
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide