Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil (Prunus armeniaca) is good for all skin types. It is very rich in Vitamin A and nourishes the skin by keeping it hydrated. Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil is a very popular oil and is suitable for manufacturers, aromatherapists and massage therapists.
- Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin.
- This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process.
- It has nourishing properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Little scent characteristic of most carrier oils
- Thin consistency
- Mild and readily absorbed into the skin
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid color
- Cold-Pressed: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.