Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa) is an oil produced from the kernels of the endemic Argan tree, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. Grown in North Africa and mainly in Morocco, the Argan tree grows wild in semi-desert soil, and is extremely well adapted to drought. Argan Oil is considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world due the small and very specific growing area and is under protection of UNESCO.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Argan Oil can also be used to nourish the hair making it shiny and healthy looking.
- Argan oil, however, falls in the middle of the spectrum, it's not too heavy, not too light making it perfect to use on all skin types.
- It's packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne.
Used in: Argan Carrier Oil is used in manufacturing soaps, creams and shampoos. It is rich in vitamin E, carotenes, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, is used for massage, facials and as an ingredient in anti-aging cream and even aftershave lotion for men.
- Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid
- Cosmetic Grade: Morocco
- Cold-Pressed: Morocco
- Organic: Morocco
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)