Avocado Carrier oil or Persea gratissima is extracted from avocado fruit pulp. It is typically added to other carrier oils to enrich their protein and vitamin content.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Avocado Carrier Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene. It is classified as monounsaturated oil and is used for topical skin application.
- Avocado Oil has a medium to heavy scent
- Green to yellow liquid (Can vary slightly from grade to grade and batch wise)
- Avocado Oil absorbs slowly and leaves a sheen on the skin.
- Cosmetic: India
- Cold-Pressed: Mexico
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- Cold-Pressed: Certificate Of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)