It is an absorbent kind of clay that typically forms after volcanic ash ages. This clay has a unique composition and can absorb “negatively charged” toxins. People have been using calcium bentonite clay for centuries as a way to detoxify the body, improve digestion, improve skin tone, and more.
- Sodium bentonite aids in the healing and detoxifying of the skin, and hair. Skin disorders like acne, eczema, psoriasis, and chickenpox are continuously treated with this clay because it is hypoallergenic and acts as an antibiotic on the skin.
- It is especially useful for sufferers of acne.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help your skin heal
- The clay can help remove sebum, or oil, from the skin's surface, and it may also have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
- Bentonite clay can help you reduce pimple and skin inflammation issues.
- Bentonite clay masks are a great way to pamper your skin.
- Colour: Pale Buff Yellow
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Dry Skin/Acne Prone
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide