Bhringraj (False Daisy) Carrier Oil
Botanical Name: Eclipta alba
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Plant Part: Leaves
Color / Consistency / Absorption:
Aromatic Description / Scent: Odorless to a slight oily scent.
- Prevent hair loss,
- Dandruff and
- Hair graying
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through the hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold-pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold-pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on the skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch-wise in colour, consistency, odor, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)