Botanical Name: Hydnocarpus wightianus
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Plant Part: Seeds
Shelf Life: Slow to go rancid when the oil is kept closed at a temperature below 18°C and kept away from light. Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Cold-Pressed: India
- Organic Grade: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)