Canadian Glacial Marine Clay is a very rare, highly energized healing clay sustainably harvested from a remote region of British Columbia beneath active & live glaciers.
- Glacial Marine Mud Clay helps draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells and nurture skin with more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Removes accumulated dead/dry skin cells, toxins, and bacteria from the skin
- Improves skin's tone and texture
- Replenishes beneficial minerals and elements to protect and renew the skin.
- Rehydrates the skin
- Restores and Balances Skin's pH Levels
- With the addition of moisture and other ingredients such as glycerin or floral hydrosols, it can be used to exfoliate skin cells, stimulate blood circulation and rejuvenate.
- Colour: Light Green
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: All Skin Types
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Origin: Pacific North-West Canada
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide