Evening Primrose Carrier Oil (Oenothera biennis) made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is a rich source of gamma linoleic acid, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which can be used to provide a nourished look to the skin. Small amounts are often added to other carrier oils for fortification.
- Evening primrose oil has proven to be a valuable treatment choice for people suffering from skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis.
- Evening primrose oil benefit is its ability to help naturally cure psoriasis because the essential fatty acids help with hormone balance and digestion.
Used in: Evening Primrose can be used for soap making and bath and body manufacturing applications. It is used in dilution with other carrier oils suitable for massage. Evening Primrose Unrefined Oil is reputed to nourish the skin and hair. It is reputed to soothe and relieve the skin while reducing the appearance of aging.
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Evening Primrose Oil has been left in its virgin state after pressing. It has not been run through filters or chemical processes, so stronger colors and fragrances should be expected.
- Leaves a very oily feeling on skin.
- Cold-Pressed: China
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)