This light-coloured Multani Mitti clay is the result of decomposed volcanic ash. The name, Fuller's earth, comes from this clay's use in the early English wool industry. It was used by fullers to clean and degrease woollen cloth during the 'fulling' process, because of its ability to absorb oil.
- Multani Mitti is also one of the earliest substances to be used as a beauty mask.
- Multani Mitti is said to make your skin radiant and appealing by reducing the appearance of blemishes and acne scars.
- On the other hand, it deep cleans the pores, reducing the look of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Deep cleansing with Multani Mitti helps to remove impurities and sloughs off dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling refreshing with a glowing complexion
- This allows the skin to breathe and absorb moisturizing cream more easily into the skin.
- Colour: Light Cream Yellow
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: All Skin Types
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide