Goat Milk is a natural emollient that helps soothe and moisturize the skin. Caseins are easily absorbed into the skin and allow for quick hydration of dry skin. Goat Milk Powder (Goat's Milk), with its high fatty acid profile, will also add a luxurious feel to your emulsions, making them silky, less oily, and faster to absorb, taking the nutrients deeper as well. Goat Milk Powder (Goat's Milk) will also help to thicken and stabilize your emulsions.
INCI Name: Caprae lac
CAS NO: 9000-71-9
- Contains fatty acids that help repair the skin barrier.
- Probiotics to encourage the growth of normal skin flora, and vitamin A to help gently exfoliate.
- Gentle skin cleanser.
- Contributes to noticeably softer skin.
- Keeps skin nourished and moisturized.
- Colour: White
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Extra Nourishing, Moisturizing, Soothing
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)