Grapeseed Carrier Oil, or Grape Oil as it is sometimes called, is extracted from the seeds of the Vitis vinifera botanical, which is typically cultivated to produce wine grapes.
- Grapeseed Carrier Oil tightens and tones the skin, protects against sun damage, and reduces the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Used on skin, Grapeseed Oil cleanses the pores and balances oil production, thereby reducing future acne breakouts.
- Used in hair, Grapeseed Carrier Oil contributes to its softness and smoothness while promoting its growth.
- Used medicinally, Grapeseed Carrier Oil boosts circulation and reduces the appearance of varicose veins and cellulite while soothing tired muscles and boosting immunity.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light, satin-like finish
- Having skin toning and non-comedogenic characteristics, making it ideal for use on oily or acne-prone skin
- Thin consistency
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: Spain
- Organic: Spain
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.