Our Honey Soap Base Manufactured in India is perfect for soapers who are looking for a nice quality soap base with a low melting point to make designer soaps and the base doesn't harden quickly, giving enough time for creativity.
Ingredients: Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil (48%), Cold-Pressed Castor Oil (12%), Demineralised Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Sucrose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Unrefined Honey (10%), FDA Approved M&P Soap Colours (Orange & Yellow).
- Melting Point: 75 - 80 degree celsius
- TFM: 40-46%
- pH Value: 6.5-7.5
- SLS & SLES Free
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Unrefined Honey Used
- Rich In Glycerin
- Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil & Castor Oil Used
- The goodness of Unrefined Honey, Coconut oil and Castor oil
- Control over the aesthetic ingredients
- Can add Dry Herbs, Fragrance Oils & Essential Oils
- Creativity with the shape of soap
- Can use the soap immediately
- No need to deal with lye/ Complex methods of soap making
Used In: Handmade Soaps, Soap Scrub Cubes, Soap with Embeds, Loofah Soap
Shelf Life: 18-24 months
Please Note: This soap base in particular is rich in honey in addition to glycerin. Honey is a natural humectant, which means it absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are great for the skin, as they can help the skin retain moisture. This can result in small white particles being formed within your soap.
Manufactured In: India
Contact us for orders above 20Kgs for further discounted bulk rates.