- Indian: Lavandula Officinalis
- French: Lavandula Dentate
- Kashmir: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Bulgarian: Lavandula Angustifolia
Linalyl acetate: 30.65%
Plant Part: Flowers
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note of strong aroma, Lavender Bulgarian has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.
Product Abstract: The Lavender plant is a woody evergreen shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers. The entire plant is covered with oil glands, which are in the star shaped hairs that cover the plant. Lavender has been used since ancient times, and the Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'. Differences in soil, altitude and temperature, precipitation and seasons contribute to subtle changes in the scent from one lot of Lavender to another.
- Steam-Distilled: Kashmir,France,Bulgaria, India
- Organic Grade: France
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in metal containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.