Marine Mud Powder has been famously known for its detoxifying quality.
- Marine mud powder has detoxifying and animating impacts that improve your skin tone and surface.
- An additional advantage of marine mud powder is that the salt and magnesium in it can improve your skin's usefulness by making it a superior obstruction and more flexible.
- Has detoxifying agent and animating impacts and improves your skin tone and surface.
- An additional advantage of marine mud is that the salt and magnesium in it can improve your skin's usefulness by making it a superior obstruction and more flexible.
- Colour: Light Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Sensitive/Combination Skin.
Aplications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Origin: Local Marine Area
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide