Marula Carrier Oil
Botanical Name: Sclerocarya Birrea
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Obtained From: Seeds
Common Uses: Rich in antioxidant and essential fatty acids, Marula Carrier Oil has been found to significantly improve skin hydration, softness and smoothness. It absorbs well through the skin and is excellent as a massage oil on its own or in a blend. Marula Oil has excellent oxidative stability, which makes it an ideal choice for a modern cosmetic formula. It can be used to manufacture leave-in hair treatments, scalp conditioners, hair lotions, skin moisturizing lotions, body butters, eye shadows, lip treatments.
Colour: Pale yellow to golden yellow stratified semi-solids
- Cold-Pressed: Namibia
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- Cold-Pressed: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)