Rhassoul Clay is an exceptional clay with multipurpose assets. It is mined in the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco and has been used for over 12 centuries by population in North Africa, Southern Europe, and the Middle East.
- The exceptional Rhassoul Clay is rich in silica, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- Rhassoul Clay's most impressive properties that benefit the skin is its capacity to absorb.
- Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce the dryness and flakiness of the skin while improving the texture of the skin.
- The properties of this unique clay make it a fantastic addition to a variety of professional and personal applications such as soaps and hair & face masks.
- Rhassoul Clay is reputed as an invaluable ingredient in spa treatments!
- Colour: Red
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Oily/Combination Skin.
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Origin: Atlas Mountains Of Morocco
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Precautions: Shouldn't come in contact with any metal.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide