Natural extracts offer a concentration of respective herbs for easy use in cosmetics formulations.
Scientific Name: Allium cepa
- Oil-Soluble: Glycerin, Water, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract.
CAS Number: 8054-39-5
Method of Extraction:
- Water-Soluble: Solvent Extracted using Vegetable Glycerol, free of alcohol, and hexane. Alcohol-free extracts are particularly suited to kids and to adults with alcohol sensitivity, including recovering alcoholics.
- Oil-Soluble: Solvent Extracted using Hexane and Jojoba Carrier Oil.
Strength of Extract (Herb: Extract ratio or Percentage (%) of Active Ingredient): 5: 1
The strength of extracts is specified either through:
- Herb: Extract Ratio: For example, Rosemary Extract has a ratio of 5:1 which implies 5 kg of Rosemary Herbs yield 1 kg of extractor;
- Percentage (%) of Active Ingredient: Eg: our Turmeric Extract has a curcumin percentage of 50%. As a reference, curcumin % in turmeric root is only 2.5%-6%.
Please Note: This product has no added preservatives and the user is advised to add their own preservatives as per their end product requirements.
Recommended Usage: 2-5% in formulations
Shelf Life*: 18-24 months
*Shelf life begins on the date of packaging and is defined as the average reasonable shelf life of an ingredient when stored and handled properly.
Storage: Store in the same container as received in a cool, dry place; away from sunlight.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre Order: 7-9 working days
Country of Origin: India
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)