Rosehip Carrier Oil (Rosa Moschata) produced from the first pressing of the seeds.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- It helps reduce scars and fine lines.
- Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- The oil has long been used as a folk remedy for wound healing.
- Rosehip offer several anti-aging properties, including the ability to keep skin moisturized.
- Natural exfoliation with rosehip oil can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin.
Used in: Rosehip Oil is used in high-end creams and lotions that promote healthy skin, and it is becoming more popular with massotherapists. Having stronger properties than most vegetable oils, it is typically used as an enhancing oil in dilution (10% recommended). It is highly recommended for use in cosmetics, and hair and skin care.
- Typical and characteristic of some unrefined plant oils. Because it contains 77% linoleic acid (Omega 6) and a-linolenic acid (Omega 3) fatty acids, both of which have strong scents, undiluted Rosehip Oil will have a faint marine note.
- Light amber to reddish liquid.
- Quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave an oily feeling.
- Cosmetic Grade: Chile
- Cold-Pressed: Chile
- Organic: Chile
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- Cold-Pressed Grade: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)