This is 100% natural and edible/food grade , water soluble component derived from Sandalwood. It is used in food industry and also in cosmetics that require solubility in water.
Natural extracts offer a concentration of respective herbs for easy use in cosmetics formulations.
Scientific Name: Santalum Album
Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted using Vegetable Glycerol, free of alcohol, and hexane. Alcohol-free extracts are particularly suited to kids and to adults with alcohol sensitivity, including recovering alcoholics.
Strength of Extract (Herb : Extract ratio or Percentage (%) of Active Ingredient): 10%
The strength of extracts is specified either through:
- Herb: Extract Ratio: For example, Rosemary Extract has a ratio of 5:1 which implied 5 kg of Rosemary Herbs yield 1 kg of extract or;
- Percentage (%) of Active Ingredient: Eg: our Turmeric Extract has a curcumin percentage of 50%. As a reference, curcumin % in turmeric root is only 2.5%-6%.
Please Note: This product has no added preservatives and the user is advised to add their own preservatives as per their end product requirements.
Shelf Life*: 18-24 months
*Shelf life begins on the date of packaging and is defined as the average reasonable shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly.
Storage: Store in the same container as received in a cool, dry place; away from sunlight.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre Order: 7-9 working days
Country of Origin: India
Allergen Declaration: No Known Allergens