Serbian Blue Clay
It gains its distinctive blue hue from the algae and minerals that it contains, which help with a multitude of skin irritants. This rare, mineral-rich clay is super detoxifying and absorbent, acting like a sponge soaking up unwanted dirt and oil from your skin’s surface as it dries.
- It balances and evens out the skin
- It is packed full of minerals
- It has healing properties
- It cleanses and detoxifies skin
- It is a natural exfoliant
- It brightens your skin and fades fine lines
- Serbian Blue Clay is known to be an effective complexion booster, good cleanser, detoxifier, have a healing effect on skin and balance the skin.
- Colour: Greyish Blue
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: All Skin Types.
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Origin: Siberian Lakes
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide