Sunflower Carrier Oil
Botanical Name: Helianthus annuus
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Obtained From: Seeds
Description: Sunflower Carrier Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, lecithin, insulin, unsaturated fatty acids, and by all accounts, it is a good product for the skin.
Aromatic Description: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
Common Uses: Sunflower Carrier Oil is a versatile oil that can be used in massage, manufacturing, and in aromatherapy.
Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
Absorption: Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on the skin.
Colour: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Cold-Pressed: Bulgaria
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle