Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
Sweet Almond Carrier Oil (Prunus dulcis) derived from pressed almonds.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Deodorized
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin.
- It is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid, and Vitamin D, and is considered extremely nourishing to the skin through moisturization - particularly when used regularly.
- It can be used to soothe dry skin and irritated areas. Massage therapists should note that it can stain sheets.
- As a source of Vitamin E, Sweet almond oil leaves skin soft and hydrating & satiny smooth. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy-looking skin. This natural skin-nourishing oil is ideal for the entire body.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Cosmetic Grade: Spain
- Cold-Pressed: Spain
- Organic: Spain
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle