Sweet Almond Carrier Oil (Prunus dulcis) derived from pressed almonds.
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin.
- It is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid, and Vitamin D, and is considered extremely nourishing to the skin through moisturization - particularly when used regularly.
- It can be used to soothe dry skin and irritated areas. Massage therapists should note that it can stain sheets.
- As a source of Vitamin E, Sweet almond oil leaves skin soft and hydrating & satiny smooth. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy-looking skin. This natural skin-nourishing oil is ideal for the entire body.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Cosmetic Grade: Spain
- Cold-Pressed: Spain
- Organic: Spain
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Please refer to the Certificate of Analysis for current Best Before Date.
Cautions: None Known.
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.