Wheatgerm Carrier Oil (Triticum aestivum) is obtained from wheat and is rich in vitamin E, protein and other essential fatty acids.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Excellent for tired and overexerted skin.
- Acts as an antioxidant thereby protecting body tissue from damage.
- Work excellently to treat sun burns and stretch marks.
- Contains essential nutrients that prevent premature aging and act as hair conditioner.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light yellow to golden yellow clear liquid.
- Wheat Germ Carrier Oil is rich in natural Vitamins A, B, D, and E, Proteins, and Lecithin. It is an antioxidant that can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend their shelf life naturally.
- Typical carrier oil scent.
- Light consistency
- Medium absorption rate that leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)