Wheatgerm Carrier Oil (Triticum aestivum) is obtained from wheat and is rich in vitamin E, protein and other essential fatty acids.
- Excellent for tired and overexerted skin.
- Acts as an antioxidant thereby protecting body tissue from damage.
- Work excellently to treat sun burns and stretch marks.
- Contains essential nutrients that prevent premature aging and act as hair conditioner.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light yellow to golden yellow clear liquid.
- Wheat Germ Carrier Oil is rich in natural Vitamins A, B, D, and E, Proteins, and Lecithin. It is an antioxidant that can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend their shelf life naturally.
- Typical carrier oil scent.
- Light consistency
- Medium absorption rate that leaves a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.