Witch Hazel Extract
It's derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis virginiana, a type of shrub that is native to North America. Most often applied to the skin and scalp, witch hazel is widely known for its ability to ease inflammation and soothe sensitive skin.
Scientific Name: Hamamelis virginiana
- Water-Soluble: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (and) Alcohol, Glycerin, Water
CAS Number: 84696-19-5
Please Note: This product has no added preservatives and the user is advised to add their own preservatives as per their end product requirements.
Recommended Usage: 2-5% in formulations
Shelf Life*: 18-24 months
*Shelf life begins on the date of packaging and is defined as the average reasonable shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly.
Storage: Store in the same container as received in a cool, dry place; away from sunlight.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre Order: 7-9 working days
Country of Origin: India
Allergen Declaration: No Known Allergens