This activated charcoal powder, derived from coconut shells, is 100% natural. After the charcoal, particles are activated by high-temperature steam and once they undergo the process of washing, recovery, and drying, they are ground into a pure, porous powder.
- Activated Charcoal Powder is widely used as a topical body treatment that captures bodily toxins in its minuscule pores and eliminates them.
- Through the process of adsorption, harmful elements bind themselves to the powder and thereby prevent toxins from being reabsorbed into the body.
- Activated Charcoal Powder is known for its natural deep cleansing and exfoliating properties, which allow it to gently remove dead cells.
- A gentle yet effective cleanser for all skin types – especially for skin that is prone to acne – it is ideal for blackhead removal.
- Furthermore, its anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral, and anti-microbial activities along with its intensive moisturizing properties make it especially beneficial for use as a body deodorant and in soap making.
- By facilitating the body’s reparation of cellular damage, Activated Charcoal Powder effectively relieves the discomforts of rashes and helps to slow down the appearance of aging skin, thus promoting a rejuvenated appearance.
- Used in hair care, Charcoal cleanses and absorbs excess oils without removing the naturally occurring essential hair oils.
- Due to its ability to absorb moisture, it makes an ideal dehumidifier that simultaneously removes unpleasant room odors.
- Colour: Dark Black
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Specific Oily Skin / Oily hair
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs, Toothpaste, Kaajal, Eyeliner
Shelf Life*: 5 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide