Carrot powder is used in natural cosmetic formulations. It repairs and tones the skin. It reduces wrinkles and scars. It increases elasticity and provides the skin with beta-carotene.
INCI Name: Daucus carota sativa root powder
CAS NO: 84929-61-3
- Carrot powder has many nutritional benefits.
- It contains almost all vitamins and minerals.
- Carrot powder also has an abundance of antioxidant beta carotene.
- Helps in glowing skin, reduces wrinkles and scars.
- Colour: Light Yellow/Golden-Beige
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Oxidant
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)