Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) is obtained by cold pressing of the Jojoba Seeds.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Jojoba Oil is different from other carrier oils it is actually a liquid wax rather than a true oil, and is extraordinarily similar in composition to skin’s natural sebum.
- Its superb molecular stability and its ability to promote healthy-looking skin make it a staple in the skincare industry.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light golden to golden brown color
- Soft Nutty Scent
- Easily absorbed by the skin and creates a barrier leaving a satiny finish.
- Jojoba Oil is extremely heat stable and is being able to withstand temperatures up to 295 degrees Celsius, without affecting its composition.
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: USA
- Organic: USA
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through the hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold-pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold-pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on the skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch-wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
- Cold-Pressed Grade: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)