Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) is obtained by cold pressing of the Jojoba Seeds.
- Jojoba Oil so different is that it is actually a liquid wax rather than a true oil, and is extraordinarily similar in composition to skin’s natural sebum.
- Its superb molecular stability and its ability to promote a healthy looking skin makes it a staple in the skin care industry.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light golden to golden brown color
- Soft Nutty Scent
- Easily absorbed by the skin and creates a barrier leaving a satiny finish.
- Jojoba Oil is extremely heat stable and is being able to withstand temperatures up to 295 degrees Celsius, without affecting its composition.
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: USA
- Organic: USA
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
- Cold-Pressed Grade: Certificate of Analysis (COA)