Botanical Name: Olea europaea
Description: Virgin Olive Oil is very versatile oil often used in manufacturing, and it is a popular choice with soap makers.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Color: Golden liquid with green tones.
Aromatic Description: Though Virgin Olive Oil has an appealing odour, it will influence the scent of essential oils if added to it.
Common Uses: Virgin Olive Oil is used in the manufacturing of cosmetics and soaps.
Consistency: Typical and characteristic of carrier oils which are liquid at room temperature. Solidification will occur when kept in cold temperatures. Cloudiness or some sediment may be present.
Absorption: Absorbs into skin at an average speed, and leaves a slightly oily feeling on skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: Spain
- Cold-Pressed: Spain
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)