Zeolite has the ability to absorb, store and neutralize toxins making it a valuable detoxifying ingredient for beauty and spa products. It is rich in silicon, calcium, potassium, and iron.
- Good detoxifying ingredient for all beauty & spa products
- Absorbs, stores, and neutralizes toxins
- Improves the consistency of mud blends, making them smoother and easier to remove
- Best used on normal and oily skin, but is suitable for all skin type
- Colour: Pale Yellow
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Oily Skin
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Origin: Volcanic Origin
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide