Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder
Indian gooseberry, or amla, is a fruit tree that grows natively in parts of Asia. It has several culinary and herbal medicine uses, particularly in its native India. The fruit is rich in vitamin C and often purported to have potential antioxidant and heart-health benefits.
INCI Name: Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder
CAS NO: 90028-28-7
- Helps to reduce lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and acne problems to give you blemish-free youthful skin.
- Helps to improve skin elasticity, removes dead skin cells, and adds a natural glow to your skin.
- Amla helps to condition the damaged hair and makes them glossy.
- An excellent hair tonic that adds a natural shine to hair and keeps them straight by working directly on the hair follicles.
- Colour: Light Brown/Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)