Avarampoo has been used by thousands of Indian women over the years to treat uneven skin, prevent black spots and keep the skin free of toxins. It has amazing health benefits, medicinal uses, and skin and hair care benefits.
INCI Name: Senna Auriculata/Tanner's Cassia
CAS NO: 97593-53-8
- It helps treat scalp infections and also helps reduce scalp inflammation really well.
- Used in lightening scars and blemishes.
- Treat wounds.
- Helps in removing body odor.
- The powder also treats many skin problems.
Origin: India, Sri-Lanka
- Colour: Dark Green-Brown/Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Microbial
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)