Beetroot powder is often advertised as a superfood. People are drawn to beet juice and powder for nutritional reasons. In addition to vitamins and minerals, beetroot powder also contains nitrates.
INCI Name: Beta Vulgaris
CAS NO: 89957-90-4
- It helps replenish the dead skin cells.
- Fights against free radicals in the body.
- Exfoliates the dead cells and helps in getting rid of pigmentation.
- Allows for improved blood circulation in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles from within.
- Colour: Red
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging, Skin-Brightening, Anti-Acne
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc.
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc.
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)