Botanical Name: Coffea arabica L.
Oleic acid: 79.2%
Plant Part: Seeds
Description / Color / Consistency: A thick, dark brown liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note of medium aroma, Coffee Oil smells just like a freshly brewed pot of coffee.
Blends With: Allspice, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Vanilla.
Product Abstract: Coffea Arabica is the earliest cultivated species of the coffee tree and still the most widely grown. All fine specialty coffees come from Coffea Arabica, which produces approximately 70% of the world's coffee, and are dramatically superior in quality to the other principal commercial coffee species. All the coffee now grown in the Americas originated from one tree in a Dutch botanical garden. Among other possibilities, it is thought that the name 'coffee' comes from Caffa, an Abyssinian province. It can be burned like incense as a room deodorizer and is known to be loaded with flavonoids and antioxidants. Because this oil has a slightly thick consistency, we would recommend placing the bottle in a very hot water bath, changing the water frequently, and once it is back to the liquid state, be sure to shake it gently before use.
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Steam-Distilled Grade: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high-end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with the eyes should be avoided. Not recommended for pregnant women and infants.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 25ml/50ml: Plastic HPDE Bottles(For damage free shipping, User is requested to transfer the same to amber glass bottles on receipt unless used immediately)
- 100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- 10ml/25ml/50ml/100ml/250ml: 3-4 working days
- 500ml/1Litre: 6-7 working days