Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, Organic Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes.
Blends With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
Product Abstract: The Eucalyptus tree is a tall evergreen that can grow over 250 feet tall. The young trees have bluish-green leaves, while mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale gray bark often covered in a white powder. Eucalyptus leaves are the favourite food of Koalas, and have been used as traditional medicine by the aboriginal peoples of Australia. In the 1980s, the Eucalyptus species and its hybrids were planted commercially in South Africa for the production of pulp and paper, and various other forest products. It has slowly evolved toward the production of essential oils.
- Steam-Distilled Organic Grade: India
Usage: Essential oils are highly concentrated , the below usage rates are recommended:
- Gels, Toners, Astringents or high water based products-
- 0.5% for acne prone, sensitive and dry skin
- 1% for oily and combination skin
- Creams, Oil Serum, Balms
- 1% for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin
- 2% for oily and combination skin
- Hair Oil - 5%
- Liquid Shampoo, Soaps, Facewash and Bodywash - 2- 3%
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are Steam-Distilled and also sourced from manufacturers who have gotten the same certified as Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT).
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test of the end product created is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Transparent Plastic HPDE Bottles / Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days