Our Goatmilk Soap Base Manufactured in India is perfect for soapers who are looking for a nice quality soap base with a low melting point to make designer soaps and the base doesn't harden quickly, giving enough time for creativity.
Ingredients: Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil (48%), Cold-Pressed Castor Oil (12%), Demineralised Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Sucrose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Titanium Di Oxide, Goatmilk (5%).
- Melting Point: 75 - 80 degree celsius
- TFM: 40-46%
- pH Value: 6.5-7.5
- SLS & SLES Free
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Goatmilk Extract Used
- Rich In Glycerin
- Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil & Castor Oil Used
- The goodness of Goatmilk, Coconut oil, and Castor oil
- Control over the aesthetic ingredients
- Can add Dry Herbs, Fragrance Oils & Essential Oils
- Creativity with the shape of soap
- Can use the soap immediately
- No need to deal with lye/ Complex methods of soap making
Used In: Handmade Soaps, Soap Scrub Cubes, Soap with Embeds, Loofah Soap
Shelf Life: 18-24 months
Manufactured In: India
Contact us for orders above 20Kgs for further discounted bulk rates.