Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
Limonene: 92 to 96%
Plant Part: Peel
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, light reddish to pink clear liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Grapefruit Pink has a fresh, sweet, citrus scent that is characteristic of the fruit / Middle note / Medium aroma
Blends With: Grapefruit Pink blends well with other citrus oils, as well as with Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Cardamom, and most other spice oils.
Product Abstract: The grapefruit tree was originally from Asia but it is now grown and harvested in the United States, France, Brazil and Israel. The grapefruit tree itself is a large tree about 10 meters (30 feet) tall, with glossy leaves, white flowers, and large pale-yellow fruits with pink flesh. The differences between the White and Pink Grapefruits are minor, but more Pink Grapefruit is produced because it is sweeter. The difference in cost is simply from supply and demand.
- Cosmetic Grade: USA
- Steam-Distilled: USA
Usage: Essential oils are highly concentrated , the below usage rates are recommended:
- Gels, Toners, Astringents or high water based products-
- 0.5% for acne prone, sensitive and dry skin
- 1% for oily and combination skin
- Creams, Oil Serum, Balms
- 1% for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin
- 2% for oily and combination skin
- Hair Oil - 5%
- Liquid Shampoo, Soaps, Facewash and Bodywash - 2- 3%
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are Steam-Distilled and also sourced from manufacturers who have gotten the same certified as Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT).
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test of the end product created is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Transparent Plastic HPDE Bottles / Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).