Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, yellow orange to dark orange liquid.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a light aroma, Mandarin has an intense, fresh scent characteristic of sweet oranges.
Blends With: Other citrus oils such as Lime, Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit, as well as spice oils such as Nutmeg, Bayand Clove Bud.
Product Abstract: A member of the orange family, mandarin trees are smaller, with smaller leaves and fruits. Mandarin Essential Oil is commonly used in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes and men's colognes. It also has many applications in the flavoring industry. Native to southern China, its name comes from its being a traditional gift to Chinese mandarins. It was brought to Europe in 1805, and arrived in North America forty years later.
- Cosmetic Grade: Italy
- Steam-Distilled: Italy
Usage: Essential oils are highly concentrated , the below usage rates are recommended:
- Gels, Toners, Astringents or high water based products-
- 0.5% for acne prone, sensitive and dry skin
- 1% for oily and combination skin
- Creams, Oil Serum, Balms
- 1% for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin
- 2% for oily and combination skin
- Hair Oil - 5%
- Liquid Shampoo, Soaps, Facewash and Bodywash - 2- 3%
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are Steam-Distilled and also sourced from manufacturers who have gotten the same certified as Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT).
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test of the end product created is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Transparent Plastic HPDE Bottles / Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).