Neem leaf powder is an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine, and it is used to balance pitta and Kapha dosha and treatment of Vata disorders. Neem leaves powder has an instant germicidal and anti-bacterial action that cures allergies, bedsores, prickly heat, and rashes.
INCI Name: Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder
CAS NO: 84696-25-3
- Clears Acne, Lightens skin blemishes.
- Treats dry skin, Cures dark circles.
- Conditions your scalp.
- Promote healthy hair growth.
- Temporarily seal hair follicles.
- Soothe frizz, minimize grays, reduce dandruff, treats head lice.
- Colour: Green
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)