Squalane is manufactured by hydrogenation as it is a saturated derivative of squalene. In a simpler form, squalane is a derivative of squalene, squalene is treated with hydrogen to give a non-reactive saturated structure, a much stable formula that can be used in skincare.
Derived From: Olives
Squalane Content in Oil: 1360–7080 (mg/kg) (Approx.)
Shelf Life: 18-24 months from packaging
Skin Suitability: All skin types
- Known for their excellent emollient properties that help our skin in maintaining its health, suppleness, flexibility, and water content.
- They are great skin moisturizers and help in preventing premature skin aging, fine lines, and dry skin.
- It is also known for its non-irritating properties which help soothe and calm skin.
- It’s non-comedogenic in nature and helps in sealing the moisture of our skin.
- Helps in reducing dark spots with its anti-oxidant qualities.
- It helps in controlling the natural oil of our skin as it mimics our own skin's natural sebum.
- Known to help reducing temporary redness and prevents in reducing water loss from the skin and prevents irritation.
- 10ml/30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottles
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottles
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: COA, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Reference: Ultimate Guide To Squalane/Squalene