Reetha or Soapnuts is also called Arishtak in Ayurveda and “Soap nut tree” in India. It is well known for its traditional medicinal uses and is commonly used as a hair cleanser. Reetha is extensively used to make natural hair care products as it makes hair shiny, healthy, and lustrous.
INCI Name: Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract
CAS NO: 223748-41-2
- Controls hair fall by removing dandruff from the scalp.
- Controls dandruff and promotes hair growth.
- Tames dry and frizzy hair.
- A natural remedy used for treating skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- Prevents freckles, pimples, and blackheads.
- Colour: Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Hairfall
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)