Rose Petal Powder
Rose petals are the loose petals of the fragrant flower rose which are enriched with a lot of Vitamins. Dried rose petals are crushed to make natural rose petal powder. Rose powder has been used by women across the world to nourish their hair and skin.
INCI Name: Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Powder
CAS NO: 84604-12-6
- A natural skin toner helps in skin inflammation.
- Makes the skin soft, smooth, and glowing.
- Fights off free radicals, skin irritants, excess sebum, and germs.
- Hydrates the hair, balances the ph level of the scalp, and promotes hair growth.
- Colour: Light Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Oxidant
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)