Recommended Use: 3-5% in skin care formulations
Usage Instructions: The fragrance oils are highly concentrated. And due to the strength of our oils, they cannot be applied directly onto the skin. They must first be added to a carrier oil (such as olive oil, jojoba oil) or product base (soap, lotion, shower gel, perfume base, linen spray base, etc.).
- Oil Soluble - Melt & Pour Soap Bases
- Water Soluble - Liquid Soap Bases (Shampoo, Facewash, Bodywash)
Behaviour in Cold-Process Soaps:
Shelf Life*: 1 Year
*Shelf life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the average reasonable shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly.
Storage: Store in the same container as received in a cool, dry place; away from sunlight.
Caution: For external use only. Do not ingest. As our fragrance oils are highly concentrated, do not directly apply on skin
- 25gms/50gms/100gms: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 250gms/500gms/1Kg: Plastic Reagent Bottle / Aluminium Bottle with inner lid
- 25gms/50gms/100gms: 2-3 working days
- 250gms/500gms/1Kg: 5-6 working days
Country of Origin: India
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)