Top Notes: Sweet
Mid Notes: Floral
Base Notes: Floral
Phthalate Free: Yes
Paraben Free: Yes
Recommended Usage Rate:
- Skin Care Formulations: 3-5%
- Candles: 5%-8%
Usage Instructions: The fragrance oils are highly concentrated. And due to the strength of our oils, they cannot be applied directly onto the skin. They must first be added to a carrier oil (such as olive oil, jojoba oil) or product base (soap, lotion, shower gel, perfume base, linen spray base, etc.).
- Oil Soluble - Melt & Pour Soap Bases, Creams, Salves, Lotions, Solid perfumes, Candles.
- Water Soluble - Liquid Soap Bases (Shampoo, Facewash, Bodywash)
Behaviour in Candles:
Many fragrances can face throw issues with pure soy wax candles. In this case we recommend using a blend of soy and beeswax/sunflower wax for better throw. You can also blend the fragrance with Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) or Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) fixative in 1:1 ratio before adding the same to same to the wax.
Behaviour in Cold-Process Soaps:
- Acceleration: Sometimes
- Discoloration: Not observed yet
- Long Lasting: Yes
Flash Point: >80 Degree Celsius
Please Note: We recommend a batch test for all formulations incorporating the fragrance before bulk production.
Shelf Life*: 18-24 Months
*Shelf life begins on the date of packaging and is defined as the average reasonable shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly.
Storage: Store in the same container as received in a cool, dry place; away from sunlight.
Caution: For external use only. Do not ingest. As our fragrance oils are highly concentrated, do not directly apply on skin
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle with Inner Lid
- 250ml/500ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 1Litre: Aluminium Bottle with inner lid
- In Stock: 2-3 Working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Country of Origin: India
Feedback: Performance in Cold-Process Soap, Performance in Candles